So join together, stay in touch, and get your voice heard!
People get involved with Hull Parent Carer Forum for a whole range of different reasons. Perhaps you want:
• to know what’s going on.
• to have your say.
• to improve things.
• to learn something new.
• to share your skills.
• to join with others in a similar situation
We believe that working together we can explain our experiences, views and solutions more clearly and strongly. Together we can make a difference and get our voice heard. We would be delighted if you would like to join us.
When you join you will receive:
• access to Hull Parent Forum Facebook page and closed participation group
• invitations to our open events
• invitations to take part in surveys with specific relevance to you and your family
• invitations to our coffee mornings, training opportunities, social events and conferences etc.
By joining you will also be opting in to receive occasional information from HPCF via email including emails about events and our quarterly ebulletin. You can easily unsubscribe from our emails by contacting Hullparentsforum@hotmail.com
For more information email us or complete the form below to join now.